>

Friday, June 20, 2014

A New Game And More!

 Hi guys! I'm so sorry I haven't been posting anything lately. I have been busy babysitting and stuff. So anyways I found this really fun game. I have been playing it for a while but I still really like it. So it's called Star Stable! When you first start it looks like a girl game but I know a lot of boys who play it. It is a game with a lot of quests that you can do and they have a lot of updates on it too. I won't tell you too much about the game so you can find out for yourself if you like it or not and what it is about. Go to www.starstable.com and you can make an account and make a character. Another thing is that if you buy star rider you can unlock way more! I have also been playing Minecraft and watching YouTube videos. I have also been watching a lot of NetFlix. So that's all for this post I will try to do more. OH YEAH! I also found one of my hobbies now! I AM SO HAPPY! It is painting and I found out I'm pretty good at it so yeah. Bye.

                                                       -Keri
                                                             Ann

1 comments:

jonedear said...

On the game landing page, you can see a variety of classes of games. You can pick as per your decision and download it in your gadget. In this rundown https://happychickapkgame.com/happy-chick-apk/, select your preferred reassure when you locate your necessary game, press download button. Happychick consequently starts downloading from the cloud server. At the point when the establishment procedure https://happychickapkgame.com/download-happy-chick/ finished, select Gamepad as indicated by your decision. In the event that you need to free Gamepads, click on 'select GAMESIR.' If you need custom Gamepad, at that point click on 'select other.' https://happychickapkgame.com/

Post a Comment