>

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Awesome MInecraft Server

     Hey everybody! Yesterday my brother found this awesome server for Minecraft, but it's a YouTuber's server! I saw my brother play on the server and I noticed how cool it was. A couple minutes later I noticed it was the YouTuber's server. I had my brother tell me the ip address for the server so I could play with him. I was playing on the server for a while then I noticed that there was a mob arena on the server. For thoughs of you that don't know what that is, it is an activity on Minecraft that you can make with plugins for servers. Basically what you do is have a bunch of mobs or creatures spawn in and you fight them until you win or you lose. So anyways the thing I mostly do on the server would be in the mob arena to get awesome loot. :) Everything else is fun, but my favorite thing is the mob arena and that it's the YouTuber's!


     The YouTuber's YouTube name is RealityMinecraft, so go check out his channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/realityminecraft!

0 comments:

Post a Comment